Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Over Dramatic Words

Hello there my lovely friend!! I am really impressed that you found this blog, cuz hello! Random. I actually started this because my sister suggested it. Aaaaaaannnnddd I may have been a little bored. But the real reason I thought about starting this up, is well, I dunno. I am a person. A person with some big dreams and little funds. I am not good at anything in particular, but I can do lots of stuff. As a human, I appear to be pretty boring, but I am ok with that. So I figured, why not talk about it?? Why not talk about everything and nothing at the same time! I hope we can journey this crazy thing we call life together. Who knows? Maybe we can learn something along the way. 

Let me start by introducing myself, if you didn't read my bio of course. ;) I am a closet geek. Or maybe I'm not. I haven't decided yet. I can be in to video games. I like hiking. Music is pretty awesome. But there is a secret that you should know.

I am a HUGE nerd. When I get passionate about something, I go all out. I know random crap about all sorts of things. Not as well as my youngest sister, but she is kind of an odd ball anyways. But oh well. I have to tone it down just a little to keep my friends. Just kidding, they love me. 

So I am college and figuring life out. Or something like that. I at least have a major picked out, even if I am still working out how to get there. I have aspirations to become a pediatric speech pathologist. Yup. Someday, I'll help kiddos say my title. 

Among my obsessions, you maaaayyy find an obscene amount of quotes. Because honestly, who can say it better than other people? So, I hope to leave you with a quote every time I blog. If only for my sanity. 

thanks for reading!!

^katiegirl^

"We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, work. But work has to come third." {Leslie Knope}

No comments:

Post a Comment